9.27.2009

2 Hours!

This is the most difficult Quest I have done so far, I thought.


Spent 2hours to hunt this Yellow ball, 2armours used. Ganged by the aggresives monster.. zzzz






Thought after collect the items will be over. I move to another map without armours, died!! wwww Too many monsters I can't heal myself and out of potions..







At last, moved to another map. I guess its over.


What is this screen talking about? I don't know.. ww







Next, answer questions. (I emailed arisa for help...)

Why does every chapter must answer questions.. =.=


Oh Next Quest is World Quest III chapter 13!! Should be easy... I guess..

3 comments:

arisa said...

GOGO! Next Quest

Tokichama said...

Because I showed an animation, please come, in addition, to watch my blog^^
あなたも出演しています!

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
I will continue, I will complete the quest. ww

@Tokichama
arigatou!