9.08.2009

红の魔笛失败?(更新)




I was exited to join the Quest today at 8:00, after entered the map. I take SS while seeing everybody is doing their best killing the monsters. Most impressive is this Mint Garugon and KailinAngle's owner. Cool huh?...











I wonder why they take so long to kill the monsters, we still can't move to other map. After few minutes later, some words was announce on the screen that I can't understand, people start talking.

And they stop killing the monster and we just wait...


I moved out from the map.


This is very dissapointed.

OH OH!! Today I visit arisa blog and I saw Fairy's Blog. He started from July 2009 www よかったね~

はい!!Please Visit 徒然ゲーム日記

3 comments:

arisa said...

Dont mind Ichy.
次がんばろー

Tokichama said...

Please come to look again because I wrote you in the blog.^^

IchyPeachy said...

Mr.John,
Thanks for visiting my blog & you have a wonderfull paradise blog as well. ^_^

arisa,
No next time.. it is finished 残念です。。。。。

トキちゃま、
はいはい、わかった!ありがとうございます。www