9.07.2009

3pcs of items!!

いつもありがとう、arisa!! (Thanks for helped me to answer the 26 questions)

Today late online, I've been active in Facebook with friends playing the applications in the website. Syto and Luciver was there with me too. ^_^ Also Hegel and Blade... but Hegel and Blade not that active in there but we still keep in touch.


So... today late night... The item was wrong, I don't understand at first...




So I checked the website, its comes out.. 3 for each pieces of Mirror. And I dont have the Crystal Water at first, need to go back to the previouse NPC take back another bottle of the water. (Good thing is no need to collect items to get the water again.)







So I complete World Quest III Chapter 9. But I don't know whats this screen telling me.. Hahahahahahha...







Next will need to wait 1day after today.




2 comments: