9.13.2009

Two Old Man?


Today, I've been calling by anakin to play aumm.

At night guild chat with Macadamia, arisa was online. They talking about their Birthday, Macadamia was on 10th September & arisa was on 11th of September.

When Macadamia telling his birthday date, arisa was unexpectedly said : ohoh, Oldman.

I was like : Haaaa???... wwww

I'm talking to the 2 oldman in the guild, hahahahahahaha




At PZ today, the result is not good. Only boxter drop everytime I hit. The rate is 100% but items is bad.

Very very lag today... I disconnected and go to sleep.. ZZzzZZzzZzz




P/S: Received a mail from WantToDevil lastnight, he said MixMaster will be take over by the Company name "AuroraGames", for Korea and Australia's MixMaster. Except Japan MixMaster.

About this, I don't really care what changes will be, as long as I still can keep my items and cores. But I hope everythings will change to Good Way.

4 comments:

shanastar said...

hi
ichy
imade new blog
please visit

arisa said...

Two oldman and one oldwoman in Shini.haha

Tokichama said...

I appear in this blog!
Thank you
It was good that I could meet you.^^

IchyPeachy said...

@shanastar
oh oh! I will link to you!
Yorosiku~

@arisa
aaaa... old women.. ww (sad)

@Tokichama
It was good to meet you too ^_^
I wish we can see each other more in the future!