9.18.2009

私の所

最近は、仕事はたいへんです。あああ... 頭がとても痛いです >_<


Soon will be holiday again in Malaysia, alots of works need to be done before the holiday. I becomes busy and always worried about the process.



This is the SS I took at FaceBook, This is my Farm.






This is someone the farm that someone from Shinigami. ww

Looks so much better than mine.. zzz





Anyone play there? Please come visit me at FaceBook sometimes.. ^_^


Tonight I will have Japanese Class, during the weekend I will be busy with my family. We'll have a trip to Mount Kinabalu.



P/S: Tokichama, I am a Chinese who live in Malaysia. My grandfather and grandmother are from China long long time ago. In Malaysia, there is 3 main Race - Malaysian, Indian and Chinese. There are also other race like Kadazan, Dusun, Bajau and many many... www


Please visit this website, about the State I live ^_^


http://www.sabahtourism.com/jp/ - これは日本語で。

2 comments:

arisa said...

I tried farm......
But I cant understand how to play.
English is hard....

IchyPeachy said...

arisa,

Thank you for trying.. ^_^
I feel a little dissapointed you did not play. but... 大丈夫です!

we play MM only together. ^o^