9.04.2009

いええええ!!!!



No more P-Stones.

I use 54lv Penril.... But...


Ordevil's Quest only allowed 80lv above character enter.

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!






After the quest, I wait arisa at Magarita. (The Gold pig stand infront of me.. ww) I wonder who is that Green Ditt? I don't remember his name... >_<


He told me the quest I'm doing need to answer 26 questions in 1min. I was like HAAAA????

26Questions in 1minute?!


Anyway, this quest need arisa to help me.

When I'm collecting item at North Magarita, Capsule come to me. He show me his MintLion he got from Ordevil Quest... Wow! He is so lucky!! I want to keep trying to get it! Yeh! Blue Pig! www





Gift Box quest has return.

Thought the box will probably given out NeoSnowman and Stones... I hope I can get it this time.


Tonight I have to go Japanese Class, so maybe Tomorrow...


1 comment:

arisa said...

I did ur quest.
Next go Meklita!