9.23.2009

第12話:雪の女王

Lately I posted so many personal... I'm sorry lol

I continue my world quest at Jpmm on the night. Blue stone is easy to drop, sometimes it dropped 2pcs at the same time.





Purple stone is difficult. I only drop 1 in about 1hour.


I did not get the yellow stone. I give up at 10blue stones (I think is more, because I did not pick up) and 1 purple stone. Yellow is nothing at all...



Only Windgirl drop the stone? Isn't? .... What is Wingirl name in Japan? I can't find it at Ohisama.aikotoba?... Not animal? I think.... Jpmm still nobody mix it, hm????

(So many question after so long I did not play MM www)

2 comments:

arisa said...

Yellow and Purple stones windgirl drop only.This quest is hard...

Windgirl is Quest map only in jp.
Cant mix and cant drop now.

Tokichama said...

頑張りましたね!
また来てください^^