9.11.2009

Aumm Boxter 09.09.09



I saw this events from arisa blog.Thought I don't really care about Aumm that much now... don't you think?

The Boxter was very cute, its Pink. Easy to kill, but only will appear 5 boxter in every HOUR. That means, 1hour = 5Boxter. If you killed 5 in 1 hour, you need to wait untill the next hour to see the new Boxter. What the heck... lol

The items said in Website was good. I thought?....





I killed 8, by running around all maps.

But I drop nothing.




While I was nagging about the Box, anakin told me that the Boxes from MixMall gave giving the same thing. I bought 50 boxes from the Mall...

It comes out

Healing postions HP+30 (48pcs)
Cursed Mark (2pcs)



Do you think the result is good?... Maybe compare with JPMM it is cheap and good. But I expect more and better. wwww

Aumm friends keep calling and talking to me in MSN nowadays, I miss them.





1 comment:

arisa said...

Boxter is cute!
But no drop core ... 残念です