9.15.2009

Lost in 漆黒の扉

I don't remeber when is the time, I thought I enter Silver Door. But actually I was in the door of Darkness.

It was a intresting action in Fbz. I go to the middle of the Map, I got killed by the person who owned 3 Parapoongs.


Suddently, there comes a players with Green TheUnknown, NeoBinokio & Scorpio.


The player attacked the Parapoongs in just few hit. All died in just 2 Seconds I think.



Then the player went away.




It was a good show. ww
________________________________________________




Just a little story other than JPMM.



I thought I can hunt something in Aumm, but nothing is intresting. Unless you buy a boxes from the MixMall. I realised that, in Aumm... you have to spend $$$$$$$$$



zzZZzZzzzzzZzZZZZ....



A little surprises from a friend - PeKeNNA


I don't understand why she gave the gemble Boxes to me, but it was a friendly gift.







All I want to say is Thank You ^_^

2 comments:

Tokichama said...

漆黒の扉に行ったのですか?
緑の扉に行ったのですか?
ラーヴァナ3匹・・?
日本語でごめん・w・;;

IchyPeachy said...

Tokichama,
うん、漆黒の扉に行ったのです。緑の扉じゃない。あなたは会いたいですから、でも wrong sever wwww

そうです、ラーヴァナ3匹。すごいと思います!!

日本語で大丈夫w