9.11.2009

After So Long...


TOKICHAMA!!!




I'm sorry because I am a little busy since Thursday. I hate Thursday, but at night after all day frustrated and stressfull working time. I'm glad that Tokichama came to Blue Sever, he kinda light up my day.



I woke up with a smile on my face on the Next Day Morning.. wwww




I was doing World Quest and heading to Valcan Valley, suddently in guild someone was talking. That I thought only me & arisa in the guild. I couldn't read what they were talking about?? Untill he told me he is Tokichama. wwww


I was all in surprised. I don't know what to say!! (*o* )





I was in Manta's transformations because I'm doing quest, I want to take a good shot. Luckily my armour was expired just the time we're talking SS.


I was SooOOOooOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOo HAPPY!!





Ah.... This is an HONOUR!!




Thank you for comming, I wish we can play together in the future. ^_^







__________________________________________



Next, continue World Quest. It is a lucky day too... I can answer the question and conitue the next quest. www








At last, now I will need to do the Snow World Quest.




I will do my best!



No comments: