9.01.2009

Quest ..

Hmm.... 31st August(Monday) is Public Holiday. Malaysia's National Day...


I become Lazy... I woke up late and read friend's blog at the morning, do some houseworks and go out to my sister's house at evening.


Nightime, I play a little bit Japan MM.





I want to do this Quest, I want to go to 9th Floor and see the new colourfull monster and Boss. But the monster drop these scroll are way too strong for me...

Maybe I should ask for arisa help again this time? ... w

World Quest III Chapter 4 of 2 is very confusing. I did not received Skill point x2? How to continue the next quest?.... aaaaa....

2 comments:

arisa said...

I log in ur cara.
u go Northern Majirita NPC ok.
Lunacy dunjyon 9F is no colorfull
mons.
New Mons is Satanius only.
Colorfull Mons is Dark Lunacy dunjyon.
But need 150lv...

IchyPeachy said...

Thanks alot arisa!

150lv... oh my god...