10.11.2009

Long Time.. ^o^




Sorry because I've been away soooooo long. I miss MM so much... =.=


My computer finally "passed away" it is not working anymore because I cannot turn on. I think it's time to change a new one. But.... maybe not that soon, I hope I will get a new one as soon as possible.

During this period without computer, I will not play game for maybe... uhm... 2months? But I will still update my blog when I have time. Maybe at my sister's house or at the office & I will update my "real life" activities if I have chance.

I want to buy the new DELL All in One 19" Desktop, what do you think? But maybe next year... www


I'm now working hard in real life to get a better life!! Because I have many activities, I don't have free time...

Morning - Monday to Saturday is working

Nightime - Monday, Tue, Wednesday & Friday is Japanese Classes.

Nightime - Thursday go to Gym, Saturday shopping. Sunday house cleaning & etc...

先週の日本語に、先生は私はいつも楽しいと言います。w

へええええええ?!ww

あ、私は元気なと思います!じゃ、untill I have my new computer. We will meet again in MixMaster! I will still update myself by reading everybody's blog.

P/S: I want to play Haloween Event!

1 comment:

arisa said...

Cannot Ichy come in MM for two months?
U buy a new computer, and return to MM early.
I wait U.