10.28.2009

Halloween?



Pumpkin King events has begun since last week at Japan MM. Everybody is wearing a Devil transform in everywhere.


I want to play, but I don't really have time. A little hunt at the midnight last weekend, I met Moyashi, he is back? I don't know... The chat still seems so lonely... I can't find anyone to talk. www

Aumm still the same, still doesn't seems so fun for me. Always in Cash needed events.... I feel so boring. Macadamia did asked me to play, to mix in Aumm... But.... hm... I checked the Forum, the topics is still same. Hackers, ask for events, errors..... etc etc...


Meanwhile, at the Japanese class. Now I'm learning “んです”, My sensei is a very funny women... www Sometimes she cannot answer my question and we laughed together. Haha...

There're so many many type of sentences & forms need can be use in Japanese Language, when they speak it is very clear & you have to understand very well. If you don't you're stupid. lol Recently I also learn about 関西弁、関東弁があります。


Almost everyday, I work overtime.... I'm tired. But thinking of the game, it makes me happy.

2 comments:

arisa said...

Yes!Now Holloween event in Jp.
Prince pumpkin(Neo Pumped)drops Candy.
Pumpkin the Great(Neo tomato) drops an armor.
Grandpa pumpkin(Pumped)drops the demo version of the Lotto armor (10min).

IchyPeachy said...

I only see NeoPumped ww