10.22.2009

My Network cable...

Yesterday morning when I want to go to work, I go out to open my gate and saw something hanging on my roof.


It was my telephone cable from the main switch connected to my house, which is maybe hit by a truck or whatever... its disconnected. =.=|||


This is the 2nd time.


The renovation workers outside my house said it was hit by the rubbish truck at the morning. zzzzz


What the heck... Why the whole street only my house's cable is always hit by truck?! I really don't understand....


I wonder how long they will take to re-connect my cable. Today is the 2nd day of the day I cannot online at home. (Now I'm at the office)

2 comments:

Fairy said...

I can't imagine the situation very well...w

Does the cables lie as low as the truck can hit??

Anyway, I hope the cable would be recovered ASAP!!

IchyPeachy said...

Fairy,
Sorry late reply.. >_<

I don't know why it always happend to my house too.

Sometimes it makes me angry.... =.=