10.19.2009

World Quest III Completed

My computer is fixed for about 1 week, I take so long to download programs and update all the necessary softwares. It becomes busy....

First thing is play MixMaster!! wwww

I completed World Quest III, I thought returned to the Town is no turning back. But luckily arisa told me I don't have to do it again. Can't believe I can do it... anyway... www





The last map take a little long time, because I din't know I have to kill NeoMint Garugon. I keep killing Bansy, but it doesnt drop the item I wanted. I'm afraid of Garugon.... >_<

But at last, I try to attack this monster. It drops the item I wanted... www

So easy!! Hahaha





I found this cute Purple Cat!!

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arisa told me it's name is Bio Nyan? Why Nyan? I thought Cat = Neko...





Before leaving the town and go to Quest, someone suddently said : gaijinn///
I stopped.. He continue said : naoranai//






I don't understand.... ???



So I laughed... 何で... lol?


and I leave. ww


Lastnight I read about PayPal, I want to buy LC at Japan MM. But after a little chat with arisa, it might not working. Because Japan Language is not easy... and I don't think it is easy for Jpmm can support the user who speak English... don't you think?



I want to buy Jpmm LC... By my own money!!!

3 comments:

arisa said...

おめでとう!!!

cat=neko=nyanko

shanastar said...

hi ichy
after a long time
what were you doing recentry?
i think you are die or alive
iworried
oh yeah !!
P/S
archimonde is where?
why not send e-mail?

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa

ありがと!^_^
It took very longtime to finish ww

@shanastar
Recently I am busy with my work, many complicated things happened. 私の会社に大変だと思います。

Archimonde new graduated, I think he busy looking for job or maybe new job is busy too.