11.01.2009

いろいろ

A little busy today, I open market at the afternoon but nobody buy my cores ww.. Maybe I put the wrong price again?... I can't remember the correct price for items and cores...


Walk around the market, I saw Lolipop!! 1,ooo,ooogp Can't see what is it for, but at night arisa told me it is same as HP potion. Kawaii item. w





It's been awhile I saw the LemonRabit's armour, I thought it was from the NPC. People using it all the time in the town. Today, I received the armour from the rental NPC near the weapon's Merchant NPC, but the armour wasn't LemonRabit. I was surprised.. why?


arisa told me, it is mall item Letter. But I don't understand, need to change?... Why Aug 30th? ... I think he try to tell me I can't get it afterall. But its ok I think, I got alots of items in my warehouse.. haha




P/S: Found France MixMaster in Facebook... I'm thinking to make Aumm or Jpmm fans in Facebook... But I'm too lazy to be the admin ww.

3 comments:

Tokichama said...

それはハロウィンキャンデー∑(°Д°;)
It's very sweet!

arisa said...

① Is played a game after September, 2009; and member having 30 level above-mentioned characters
...Thanks ticket1+A return ticket

② Member having level 30 characters more than it that does not log in to a game after August 31, 2009
...Thanks ticket2+It is just a ticket

If u have
Thanks ticket1 + It is just a ticket or Thanks ticket2 + A return ticket , U can change Special ticket in Majirita X:145 Y:089 NPC.
Special ticket is 3days Island ticket.
All PZ mons in Island(+Tomato rabi)

U collect 50 medal in Island.
U can get Pine rabi armour.

WAKARU?

But u dont have Thanks ticket2+It is just a ticket....残念です。

IchyPeachy said...

Tokichama,
oh.. oh.. Kawaii item!

arisa,
After your explaination... I think it is sad because I missed it. www I hope Christmas Event is good! ^_^