11.09.2009

Wanted!! Garugon!

*Yawn~* ....

I'm sleepy... (~_~ )


Today, I should go to Gym at 5pm & go to class at 7:30pm. My sister's have a visitor from Finland that I should bring him to dinner. But it is very dissapointed that her friend refused to go. Diffrent country just have the diffrent lifestyle.. I cannot understand. >_<


At last, I went back home & play MM. I already download Aumm but havent have time to login to the game & meet my friends. Today, I make a New Friend from India. His character name is Dranter. I din't expect my blog is read by so many people like Tokichama's blog. wwww


I'm glad ^_^






It's been awhile I din't play and get informations from Aumm.

He told me I should play Crazy Garugon events & update my blog about the event as well. So I tried to get something from this Event. I found few Garugon in Lunancy's Map, the drop is 100% with Cursed Mark on.


Garugon is Grey for me. It is easy. to kill. (*_*)




And the items from the boxes was..... REEEEEALLY GOOD!!







I drop Production Book for Jin's 150lv Weapon at Lunancy Dungeon 5lv.

Lv150 ... lol ? I should just sell it to NPC... Nobody is going to need it anyway..







I don't remember who told me about MixOpera is open with new mix Fomulas. So I visit and I need to Register "again". There is also Ohisama aikotoba's Website in there. I like this Banner at the left hand side. Hehehe.... I hope Devil will not angry with me because I Illegally took ScreenShot on his Webpage... Sorry Devil. >_<



Thats all for today, I hope I can spend more time to play this game again. I miss my friends~

2 comments:

Tokichama said...

Gymお疲れ様~
The friend did not go to a meal..
Do you make an Indian friend?
Its a nice!
It is hard a quest..
Can you be equipped at 150 levels?
Please do its best first of all!

IchyPeachy said...

Gym is good for healthy haha, everyday sitting in the office is not good.

Aumm players come from alots of diffrent countries player, it is the first time I met Indian player.

Aumm my chara is lv120+ only, lv150 cannot be equipped. Aumm 150lv is very less.

Hai~ Ganbarimasu! ^o^