11.26.2009

Updated Jpmm

Unusually, I was exited about today's update. I saw the update with Tokichama & Blue Server - Runaria Chan's Name. In Blue Server, I saw arisa's picture with Aumm Shinigami Guilde!!! \(^o^)/


Oh, I don't understand but it is good to see my friends name was published in the Official Website. おめでとうございます!



Today I met Capsule after I trained my Tora. We were in FBz, talking about his Pink Imon and Bomergun.. I forgot what he said about the metal core's name. Frezzy?... www It's always so diffrent and special name in Jpmm.

When I'm watching people Battle in Fbz, I sit in the middle of the street and found that these Jin all with Love Guild Mark. I feel so happy to see, haha.... It's like I am obiviously a Pretender to sit next to them. www

After chating with Capsule, when I'm on the way back to Town. I saw some people battle. With KailinAngle, MintGarugon, RedLeaf and the Red Metal.. I forgot the name. So Cool.... O.o



Still feeling tired today, I thought I want to meet arisa but I'm sleepy... I stop at 52lv for my Tora today. Its getting difficult to train... now I understand why Fairy & arisa said it is difficult... -.- I'm thinking to give up.....


3 comments:

arisa said...

GanBatute!Train Ichy go!!!!

Tokichama said...

Thank you.
I am very glad to be able to win a prize♪
I want to take in a moving picture of AuMM in an animation making now.
I have Kazuhiro cooperate.
I want Ichy to cooperate!

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
I failed many times return D-imon is bad items... it is difficult!

@Tokichama
Ganbatute 動畫! It is too late to coorperate Aumm with you now. www