3.01.2009

Finished Puffy Quest

I was late back home today.

arisa was training Puffy for Barracks Char.. and it was 76lv!! Ahh.. I can't just leave it behind, so I finished the quest today. When the mission complete, it was 2:26am. I drink Mint Tea to keep myself awake.



FINALLY!!

Also Level up the fairudo, now its in the base level. I hope can mix another.... But I'm too lazy to train and mix it...

I saw Macadamia online today, but he didnt say anything. I wonder if he can help me on this.... Really bored without someone can help me think of which core to mix next... This month, I spent too much LC on buying mixmall items lol... I have to control...




Other than training Puffy today, arisa tried the party systems with me. Too much questions... I tried to find the informations from the official webstie but can't find the friend or party guide. So I sent email and ask Devil how is actually the systems works.. hopefully can get the answer soon



3:34am....
I have alots of things to do tomorrow... I wish I still have time to hunt my Character Quest items.

Thats my Next Target!!


Yosh!! Ganbatuteh!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omedetou!
I finished too 2nd Puffy now.

IchyPeachy said...

I think I will do it for another char too, but I think I can't open 2 account in same time. >_<

Anonymous said...

I was not online MM
it might have been cowtamer

Maybe my account got hack...
what time and where did you se my char?

IchyPeachy said...

At that time, maybe is Cow then. Maybe he is using your char for mix.

Heard you get sick again, please get well soon ^_^