3.23.2009

World Quest EP2 & 3 Chap I (Completed)

I was too busy during the weekdays. This weekend, I bought a 15days ticket at Jpmm and I'll try to train my char to 100lv (atleast)... My target is 120lv.... (It's abit difficult for me.. haha)

Today I finally able to meet arisa.

We've been not seeing each other few days, because when I'm at Aumm, he at Jpmm. Sometimes I'm at Jpmm he at Aumm.... So, I guess its my lucky day. He sent me another dicrections by emails and I try to do the Quest again. I thought I will never make it.....

Go back to the Twisted map, I lost again.... But keep running around and warp try to find the Witch NPC. All I saw was Stoner and Yellow baby stoners.



After the few collecting items jobs, I received Free Points. Need to kill this creepy creatures to get the stones... NeoVanyah, it was in grey colour sign. But take awhile to kill. I guess its HP is high...



Finally the Last Stage, Stone Puzzle...

This one is really killing me.. I can't read the items name!!! >_<
All I can do is try all the items one by one, and press OK. Recall all the names by reading the emails arisa sent me. The eyes of King, the Lucky Charm... No.1 and No.2

It's success when I almost giving up. Haha~ (*_*) I'm so proud~



This SS looks like I take picture at the place I travelled. Hehe..








This is the Pic I took when I visit the NPC at the Top Left Corner in the Caslte... This is a beautifull and relaxing place with camp.



Japan MM Quest is alots more easy... don't you think??
I still can't finished the Aumm Hero Quest....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Good luck!

You seem to be having fun! :p

Anonymous said...

OMEDETOU^^
U are great!!!!

IchyPeachy said...

@Mac
Yes, its fun when you success it. But it was frustrated when I can't read a thing and Lost in the Map >_<


@arisa
Thanks wwww
You're the Best! Haha