3.29.2009

100LV!!



Oh Finally Lv100!! Next is 120lv I'll try to make it.





arisa gave me this items, thought it's expensive. But no problems if he want me to train his cores (This is the only excuse I receive the items) He let my use his Mac-TBone and WingStormer, both 87lv. Today I level up 87-89, 2lv up, pretty fast~ Mac-TBone is long range core in Jpmm, so its quite helpfull in killing.




The green bag, I don't think aumm sell this items? Power up and attack speed? When I'm apply the items I was like:-




OH MY GOD!!! This is so cool. I usually need 10-20hits to kill the monster, but only 2-5hits to kill it. I fell in love again in this game.... This time I only take 45min to completed the 1lv. Oh and also with the special helmet during this event, its 25% Exp Up.




So today, I ended up with my target 100lv. ^_^



P/s: Thanks again arisa, you makes the game fun. Haha

13 comments:

End said...

congratulations!


next 120Lv!

IchyPeachy said...

難しい ... T.T

私の指の痛みです

でも、がんばります。。。^_^

arisa said...

OMEDETOU 100lvl!!

IchyPeachy said...

thanks wwww.... Many thanks ^_^

Tokichama said...

100Lv?
Oh~
Congratulations!
next 150Lv^^;
Never give up!

Today,my blog is starting.
Please come to my blog.^^

Konpachi said...

[b]Konpachi[/b]

Congratulations Ichy!
Mixmaster JP is so cool^^
I have a account in server 2 lv 75(im a Air guild member,and not have patience to lv up in big pig,zzz),I regret of not having done in server 6:(,and now not have time to play more mixmaster(have now to study for enter university) ,o.0

Macadamia said...

OMEDETOU HAHAHAHA!
but you have noob cores still! :p

IchyPeachy said...

Wowowo... today suddently so many comments!! =D

@Tokichama
Thanks ^_^
Your blog is トキの時々記録?? Sorry, I cannot read Japanese word very well.

よろしくお願い!

@Konpachi
Thanks ^_^
I think I see your post in Aumm Forum, 75lv is very high!! Need many helps from JPMM friends! They're very friendly ^_^

I wish to hear about you in future,I'd like to share informations with you!! Please~

@Macadamia
Thanks too haha~
Don't look down on my noob cores!! >_< My cores damage is high~ Almost same as Aumm, maybe higher damages.

IchyPeachy said...

Macadamia,
You did not update your blog =.=|||

Konpachi said...

I haved too good help in Air guild,the master (..çê)have talk to me and went give PZ(without pz is only in pig or lunacy dung 1 for lv up in lv 75=D).(..çê have talk to me of gamble box for take PZ but dont explain japanese-.-),(Brazillian buying PZ in a Japanese game?=Impossible,zzz)and the time to play is not cool^^..o.0

Konpachi said...

Macadamia Have too a blog?,go show^^

IchyPeachy said...

Konpanchi,
You can find all the blogs in my blog list. arisa,syto, jimmy,teejay and my others JPMM friends. Some of them play Aumm too!

I added Macadamia's blog in my list too. You can check ^_^

Tokichama said...

fm..
But,my blog is a lot of picther!
The picther...enjoy.^^HAHA