3.13.2009

The Beautifull Success!! ^_^

I don't have time to update my blog lately... Busy at work, class at night... Gotta go to class again tomorrow night.. Sigh..



I received arisa email telling me details for the White Days Events that I've been waiting for, but today just like usual, I received alots of messages from friends of Aumm. One thing that got me spent my time at Aumm today was the message from TeeJay told me that syto success the mix for GateToDeath.( Nimble )



So....



ScreenShot taken~











After the maintenance, there is no events was announce from the official website. But when I talk to Rex (The Puffy owner) He said something about the stick and candy. I got some informations from Jimmyzgmf about the falling items in whole server. PZ drop too... And you must final the Puffy level, then can collect the stick and candy. It can't be trade.... >_<







Today, I clean my warehouse and changed my cores for Chisels. Trying to keep some stocks for it too... Sad when I see the cores changed to Chisel.. (T_T)

Gyvs online when I almost heading to bed. He want to mix some cores and I'm helping him to get items... Not sure if Archimonde will be angry with me.... (>_<) I hope not. Atleast I'm not giving it free....

And yea.. he finally success it.



I wrote about everybody today... lol

Today..... uhm.... I drop MintRabit!! And... I took SS with a Legendary person few days ago, "mutou" 139Lv suddently appeared on the Ranking. He didn't talk much to me... I wonder he is Br, can't speak english lol... well nvm, hopefully I'll have chance to know him better.



And, this is stupid SS I ever take lol....




Ah.... So.... Goodnight everyone and.. Congratez for the Success.


What I do next? ...


Sleep...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!
nice nice!

have a good sleep :p

IchyPeachy said...

lol... I feel noob now.

What are been up to lately? Everybody was saying you're busy?...

I got bored without the talkative Macadamia in the game lol

Anonymous said...

Gate and Elder ....
SUGOI!
AuMM caught up with JPMM!!haha

I thought mutou is GM.
He is BR?
I think he useing BOT in train.

Anonymous said...

English blog・・.
great!
相互link please.^^

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa

I thought mutou is GM too, but I meet real player in game. I think because Sinan 1 FB die bug at Sinan he train to high level.

@トキちゃま

はいはい!よろしくおねがいします。^o^