3.05.2009

チクリンさん (Chikurin Chan)



While I'm waiting arisa today, I met Chikurin Chan and we made friend!!!

I'm so exited!!
Ahh you never know how glad I am! She is such an amazing women in Jpmm I ever seen!
As people know, she is the leader of Clover. Which is the guild owned 2 castle for SA in Jpmm, I never thought I can add her as friend. I'm very glad..... and proud. ^_^

I was expecting for new events today, but Jpmm still running Mix Colossuem, by warp from Mekrita to the Special Battle Field.

arisa asked me to go to the battle field. It's same as Aumm MixColossuem Events, but it last 2weeks. Everybody can go to that map and ready for kill & be kill. You can see alots of strong players, but for me I'm not intend to kill anyone but just walking around seeing people and killed by other people.
I'm trying to contribute some coins for other players too.


I die together with Capsule, killed by other players in just few seconds. I suggest to battle with him!


arisa killed me!!!! Hm... I actually can't kill anyone. They're just too strong...

The result was 1 vs 1, he killed me so fast at the first time and I din't heal myself. 2nd time he stunned me but I survived in the condition ALMOST DIE!! I think he can do alots better than me if he have my cores and level. Hm... young people can do better, don't you think? haha ^o^
However, it was a nice fight.

Received a core for present from arisa... It was unexpected wwwwwwwwwwww
Big Boar, I changed the name to "WhiteDay". This pig is just so LARGE! ありがとう~ ^_^
So much laugh infront of my computer today, I had another happy day in JPMM ^^,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jp Mix Colosseum
There is a condition to participate.

March 6 20:00~ Penril only
March 7 22:00~ Ditto and Jin only
March 8 22:00~ Penril and Phoy only
March 9 21:00~ Lv124 low
Pets is Kaguya,Rabi
Neo Kaguya,Neo Rabi
Mintrabi only
March 10 22:00~ All Player can

We joined Phoy only haha