3.24.2009

DeathEaters

I din't know about this untill I met TokyoDrift at Purmai while I'm hunting Crown of Fairudo (Yea.. I can never get it =.=) I din't noticed he was in Parapoong Armour and in diffrent Guild. I immediate send a message to Syto Congratez for his succeed. I don't have any intention to play this Battle - Siege Affair, because I don't like when people killed they will not happy. Haha...


For More Informations from the Guild Leader CLICK HERE



It's the breaking news of the History, after so long finally someone can take over the Castle. Hopefully there will no humiliation from the other guild about they losing the Castle again... lol arisa said he willing to help for the next SA, its been awhile I did not formally play in the Battle Mode. I'm still that strong?... I wonder....

This SS, syto forced me to write about his guild and take SS with him lol

Again, Congratulations for the Win!! ^_^




P/S : This is the SS when I'm hunting at PZ, Kingdusty in a row. Haha~




3 comments:

syto said...

hmm....there was alot of unloyal people in my guild. I like having a castle but its useless to me.
Im giving my castle away to whoever wins this SA. Morely I quit my guild to be a free agent. This saves me the trouble to ask who and why people quit my guild.
They arent very greatful.
All i know the ring leader of this troublesome quitting is RoronaZoro.
If you want I will tell you more info on that backstabber

Anonymous said...

shut ur deseased foul trap,we all know what a fucking traitor u r bootlicking azn,stil dare spout such filth?fk to hell!!!

IchyPeachy said...

Anonymous,

My blog is not a forum. Please leave a proper message. Thanks