3.18.2009

Where is the Warehouse?

I saw Daprankster online in MSN and start chatting to him. Din't talk to him quite longtime, he lost his account and Macadamia try to get it for him.

When he got his account back, he try to login into the game. He keep asking me where is the Warehouse? I told him still the same place. I thought he was just kidding, then he sent me the SS in the game & said Emergency Maintenace after few minutes.

lol This is funny~


WAREHOUSE = GUILD MANAGER
Mix Lady = Knight (Don't know what NPC is that) lolololol



Resurrection NPC = Weapon Merchant


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daprankster only bug??

IchyPeachy said...

I don't know? But Daprankster only tell me. After he told me Game Emergency Maintenance.

Many bugs now, normal high lv core but lv0. Forum many reports, haha