3.23.2009

Rabbo Armour

I really appreciate and enjoy the time I can sit infront of my laptop and play whole day long... uhm.. maybe not, just few hours is already made up my day. ^_^

When I was training I saw this cores... It's cute.

arisa told me its baby series. Baby Fireduke, Baby Stoner, Baby Kugutu, Baby Black Kugutu, Baby..... I forgot.. lol So many baby... I wonder if soon, there will be Baby Wingcrusher, Baby NeoSoul, Baby SoulBreaker... Baby BlazeRhino.. wwwwwww

可愛ね~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Today I was busy doing quest and train my char, 95lv so far.

Nightime, Capsule was online, a little chat with them... Everybody weared the Rabbo Armour, I was wondering it is Rabbit? Fox? Cat? or.... Mouse??........

Anyway, It's cute... I choose the SS when the eyes is closed, looks like smiling with a Happy Face. Haha~




No comments: