3.29.2009

Level up Level up

98lv now.
I made another friend today ^_^

I glad I was able to talk to him/her with my lousy Japanese laguage. (In romanji of course, haha) dream chan was in Chicoe armour, I never thought he/she can be so strong. I need atleast 5-8hit to kill the piggy, dream chan only 2-3hit. I'm so noob...... >_<



I was trying to follow arisa to do Monez quest with 2 Chara. But when I change the character, I'm stucked in the page. I re-login and the piggy all revived, 5minutes left. I can't make it.... hm.. I guess I really need to train this char after this.

This time, I failed~



Item production pretty good lately, I success few item production. I saw this weapon in Aumm, the effect and damage wasn't same. Aumm weapon is weak....



Nightime, I tried Garaccha.
I remember Moyashi told me he won 1st prize before. I have no idea, whats on the screen??? (All in symbols) wwwwww I only can read the Kanji. But still ... no idea. Haha
I took the items from my MixMall inventory, it was a paper. While I was wondering in the middle of training in Dragon room. I met Yuuya chan again, he told me it was a colour change. (Aww... I want an armour) He brought me to the NPC and I change the Paper into colour dye.




I continue training.....
ええええ??! ちょっと~
He was in Parapoong armour!! Japan MM also changed Castle owner?...
I left my char in Aumm today, syto did not join the SA. Fantasy got the castle back....Alots of server announcement, humiliats and insults. But I really have no idea whats the castle for? It will be easy to take the castle down now... If we want to. But... It's really mean nothing.

2 comments:

arisa said...

Monez Quest 2 cara and Lotto 6th prize ZANNEN desu.

IchyPeachy said...

it's ok www