3.08.2009

Aumm Server Down

After reading arisa blog, he drop cores almost everyday he play. I deciced to play in there today, few hours hunting 2cores dropped. I was exited and want to keep on hunting, but the server was down again. It happends almost every week... So I'm kinda like, uhm.. whatever..

So I moved to Jpmm.

I completed the Sand quest for past map by using Penril char. I made some lv50 items for Penril and move to Monez Map for training. 1Hour train, 1.5lv Up..... so slow without a help >_<

I brought WhiteDay to train today, watching the same core fighint is funny.





A little chat with arisa today, learning Japanese language with my sensei sometimes is making me confuse. I can understand more after arisa explain it to me... but most of it, I need to remember what is that mean... オンライン = I read "On u In" (Wrong) I should be "On Ra in"



ラ and う actually looks same, but it read Ra and U. I'm still weak in Katakana...



Te て/で form is use for Order or suggestion.

Masu ます form is use for Ourself when doing something.


Ru る form, I haven't study this yet. But I saw this words in people blogs most of the time... Can't manage to listen and read what arisa tell me today because my connection was accidently cut out. Hopefully I can improve my Japanese language faster...





さあ、お休み......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mad and kingdusty OMEDETOU!
I thought first "On u in" is English haha.

IchyPeachy said...

Thanks haha

I will study hard in Japanese Language. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Omedetou!