3.06.2009

Deadline



Lastnight I went to Aumm for awhile, the game is a little bit Laggy. I hunt Crown of Fairudo for an hour, but still no drop. I talked to IKilled and try to get information from his friend, seems like his friend in Penril Character was also frustrated with the last quest of Penril. So... I guess we're same.

I'm going to send email to Devil again about this.... Stupid GM... Gah!!

I din't play much and surfing the internet to get informations about some books. My sister is going to West Malaysia & I'll get her to buy me some books. I'm trying to improve my knowledge and personality.

I had been chasing my financial reports by my employer. I got tired and exhausted everyday came back home.... >_<

Tonight I have Japanese Class.... So many things to do in the real life. I don't even have time to go to do my medical checking. Or..... It's just an excuse because I'm scared? lol


Whatever~ Nyaha~

No comments: