4.03.2009

四月

I hate number 4

April + Thursday... I fell sick, high fever (T.T)
I layed on the bed whole day because my head is pain. My throat hurts... I can't wake up.

It's actually happend on Wednesday, but I able to control it by taking some herbs to relief the heat in my body. At night, I drink the soup from my aunt sent to my house. It's cooked with pepper. My body heat increased immediately at night.

I feel dizzy...

The internet is bad I guess, I can't login to Jpmm. So I sleep early...

Yesterday, I still can't login. I received a message from arisa blog. Maybe I'll try by tonight... But I have Japanese Class... Hopefully it works.

Bookmarks in my blog. wwww

. . . . . . . . .

Unknown (フェイリー)
2009-04-03 09:04:50
To Ichy-san

I'm not sure what the screen lag on AUMM is like but, if the problem is that you can't login after pushing OK button in character select dialog, I might be able to help you.I myself sometimes have the problem above. At that time, I always turn off the firewall program of the security software(for me, Norton), that fix the situation temporarily.After the authentication is done and you successfully login to MM, you can turn on the firewall again.

Hope it helps :-)

. . . . . . .


Another good english from Jpmm players!!

Hopefully I can recover soon, I need to go back to my hometown for praying this weekend. Wasted my PZ ticket!! >_<

2 comments:

tonfucius said...

保重哦~~

Tokichama said...

Oh,no..
Is it fever?@@;
Please get well early.
Thank you your comment.^^