4.10.2009

修行,手伝てください!



Need arisa help to transfer some items and core to my IchiMomo char. He introduce me a friend name : Fairy. What a pretty name lol.... Fairy = 仙女。。。きれいな~




Morning, can't find anyone to help me transfer gp.. T.T I almost forgot everythings I should take. Can't open two account is very very very inconvinience!.... At last! my life saver... Yuuya chan~ haha.. I thought he was not going to answer me. I got him to help me to transfer 10mil GP to my IchiMomo char too. ありがとうございます~



LOL this stone really makes me sick.... Ok, I can't read the stone. It's all in symbols, anyone can read it? ... haha


My skill becomes like this.... 4 Skills!!

Infact... I only want 1, move speed Up = Haste >_<



I formally got into the training Island today, I found that its not very difficult to train.

However, I have a family outing today, So I stop at 30lv this time. Tomorrow Continue~

Happy Good Friday~

またね~

6 comments:

arisa said...

GANBATUTE 修行。
I forgot GP haha.

Ichy and Fairy meet with Au and write Ichy with blog.

Fairy=フェイリー

Tokichama said...

修行・・
Can I help you?^^
It's joke.

Faily said...

Fairy is too cute for me...
Faily, Fayli or something haha.

I saw your SS images. All the Japanese characters(multibyte) seems to be garbled.

Have you tried installing Japanese Fonts? If you are familiar with PC to some extent, I might be able to help you out.

Let me know if you are interested.

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
Fairy meet me at Aumm? She have a blog?

@Tokichama
Yes, I need help haha.. But I have many helps from friends now. So daijoubu desu~ arigatou~ ^_^

@Faily @Fairy
Fairy is easy remember.It is beautifull name ^_^

I actually can put my Windows in Japanese Language & I'm able to see Japanese words, but it was too small.

I'm glad if you can help me out!!

Faily said...

So, you mean you can see JP characters in 2 different ways.

One is the characters are normal sized but garbled. Another is they are smaller sized but correctly shown.

hm...

What I first thought was you have not installed JP fonts but you have...

Sorry I can't help you :-(

IchyPeachy said...

@Faily
No problem ^_^

Without Japanese Surface I still enjoy playing in Jpmm. Sometimes Japan vs English explanations is funny too... Haha