4.29.2009

I like him ^^,


Today, hunting gift boxes. I do nothing much. I'm happy to see my P-Stone increased www
I saw a little Black Kugutu at the warp, so tiny~ Phoy is taller than the Mini core. Is it strong?

I also saw the high level core in Verherseba, but the owner was hiding behind the Premium Zone entrace, I couldn't take a SS.


arisa told me the new fomula for high level core was out in Jpmm. Probably it was mixed during this event.

I'm chatting with anakin today, we were talking about somebody in Aumm. Aumm is a place with full of dramas. Girl friend, Boy friends and full of loves and jealous. This is the conversations: -




Anakin : Always knew you liked him
Ichy: I like everyone
Anakin : I mean more than anyone else on MM
Ichy : lol I like arisa too more than anyone


After the conversation I was rushing to go out somewhere. When I think back, it is funny. Why the hell I'm saying that?? Haha...

5 comments:

Tokichama said...

Black Kugutu..
JP is named..Atokugutu!
and your meit..
ブリッド改!?

arisa said...

Him is me??
haha yatuta---

IchyPeachy said...

@Tokichama

Big kugutu and Small same name? I thought is KuroKugutu. Haha
ブリッド改 is special core?

@arisa
ん......

shanastar said...

shanastar
Ichyhelpmelvup
meis70now
myclawlesstrain55you
helpme

IchyPeachy said...

Shanastar,

Ask arisa help you wwww
I'm noob >_<