4.20.2009

修行失败 バ~カ T_T



I can't find any way to get my NeoAqua to my Char at BirdLand. Today, I found Fairy online and get her to help. Hehe... I appreciated so much. ^_^ Anyway, I was thinking passing my cores to someone I only been talking to her once is a risk.

But... ? I don't know, she is just trust worthy, I never worried hackers or bad people in JPMM. Especially she is the one who arisa introduced to me... So yea, I don't worry too much when I'm playing at Jpmm.


I let her to enter my account and pass my cores to her. She enter BirdLand, and I change my char to IchiMomo. And she passed to me in BirdLand. Hm.... seems like everybody can open 2 accounts in the same time. Why I can't? Eventhought I use the bigger space of PC, the X-Trap error appeared.

Fairy-chan gave me a big help. My damages increased and I can kill the core faster. It's shorten my time to level up. ありがとう、フェイリーさん!!




But................................



I guess I'm a fool anyway... I killed myself at 67lv +81.14%.




It is almost 68, and 1 more level I can stop and get my WingThunder....




HOW SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us










I'll take a break.... This is so sad...









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

arisa said...

So sad..........><
Did not you have an item of the revival?

IchyPeachy said...

I finished use all the scroll... Only 5pcs >_<

Next 修行 I play again, I will be very carefull.