4.06.2009

ゴドランの修行 III

040 I'm sick ...

I went back to home town for praying. It was "清明节". My Japanese Class's Sensei said, in Japan there is the praying season called "彼岸" too, almost same time with the season I told her. People make the eggplant looks like an animal and put outside of the house. But she deosn't know what is that mean..

Before leaving my town, I already feeling unwell. I'm suffred during driving back home. After stayed overnight at my home town, I still feel dizzy. Can't breath properly because my nose stucked. That night I can't sleep very well too... But the moment staying with family was happy.

I came back from my home town, first thing is check MM news. Aumm = Forum, Jpmm = arisa blogs.

My PZ ticket expired.
I still have the items, maybe I should wait for next events.

I'm joinning the Training events for bird versions, I missed the Devil versions. I'll do my best!

2 comments:

arisa said...

I'm sick too....

IchyPeachy said...

Ahahahahaha....

We sick together!! Yatta!