4.25.2009

5th Anniversary Events



Oh, My favorite events. Hunting items!!

The gift box is cute, but need many space to keep them. I want to get NeoSnowman, thought I saw Fairy Chan have one, but I forgot to ask her if she got it from the box too? Is it easy to get? Capsule chan got Weisha today, uhm.... maybe it is easy.

I'll put a little more efforts!




Herseba becomes a lively and busy town. I feel like in Aumm? www




Today guessing game with Capsule, his english is improved? Thought its getting easy to talk to him now. I'm glad, haha



We were talking about the gift boxed and I asked him where he hunt? Seems like people likes Valcan Access Road the most. But sometimes that map makes me lag because too much peoples.


I want to mix my Hornmameo, they're maxed level now. I checked Ohisama, its can becomes BattleRoyal, Weisha, NeoMameo & Puppy. I was trying to mix Weisha today, but all of them are male. I'll mix again next time ^_^

3 comments:

arisa said...

yellow box good items
P-stone50 or 15,silver medal 1,MM card pack 1

yellow box others items
bronze medal 10,make equips material,Rose 1,Lunacy invitation card 1

Green box good cores
Neo snowman,Hornmameo,weisa,Battle royal

Green box others core
Many low lvl cores

U try many time haha

Tokichama said...

A treasure chest event!
Japan does the same event now, too.
Is the Mametuno available from a green box?
It is tiring to collect green and yellow boxes.
I put a result on my blog.
So,come to watch my blog.^^

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
Yea, I enjoy playing this event ww
I read Tokichama blog, he got many good items and core.

Please return early~

@Tokichama
I play Jpmm,I less play Aumm now ww
The Mametuno is not from Green Box. I don't get good core from Green Box >_<

I read your blog everyday. ww