4.26.2009

ホーネット (Bloodstinger)


Today, Monez Quest another ホーネット(BloodStinger), I have 2 now. ^_^
It can be mix to:
  • Maleki = PhantomWing (1) + Bloogstinger(1) or
  • NeoBloodStinger = Bloodstinger(1) + NeoBladeDasha(1)

I don't like to mix, and this two mix both are short range. So... I don't really have intention to make them. Anyone wanna buy? www I think alots of people have it, so maybe it doesn't cost much too.




チクリンさん online today. But she doesn't stay too long. I wonder if she recover yet? Arisa told me she was sick during the BirdLand event, its already quite longtime. I try to ask her, but all the reply was in symbol www... Anyway, I wish she is in good health.



2try for Monez today.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us While waiting outside, someone sit next to me and talking. I don't know if she is talking to me. Because all still in symbols. Thought I'm rude because I don't reply? I hope I don't make them angry...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us arisa still can't online. His blog becomes boring wwww

5 comments:

Tokichama said...

ホーネット..There is never value in Japan.
Do you challenge chest Monesu?
There is Taku Thich of degree of difficulty S called darkness king in Japan.@@
Do its best!

IchyPeachy said...

@Tokichama
Thought arisa told me about Honet is no value in Jpmm. I want Beniko (Red pig?)

Darkness King need 120lv?

Konpachi said...

I have too Bloodstinger in Jp^^(the value of this core is so ridiculous,lolz.)(in server 2 is 70kk)

Tokichama said...

I want a Komonesu(black pig) than a Beniko(red pig).
Yes,Darkness King need 120lv.
Darkness king is very strong.^^;
I write the result of the mixture Colosseum in my blog from the next time.
My blog is Japanese, but please come to look if there is interest.HAHA^^

IchyPeachy said...

@konpachi
Hm... Not very good value.

@Tokichama
arisa brought me there before. ONCE! It is fun ^_^
I went there before GM changed to 120lv. This is the report I go to Darkness King.

http://ichypeachy.blogspot.com/2008/07/chest-box-quest-290608.html