5.02.2009

Orange


You need alots of inventory space during JPMM hunting item event.
I was trying to clean my warehouse and Inventory to make more space, I found that the hair colour I claimed from NPC cannot put into warehouse, so I used it.

My hair colour turned to YELLOW - GOLD - ORANGE

At the end, I can't get my Purple colour back. ahh.....
I also try another pink (or orange?) paper, I turned to BettlePete... www




I'm cleaning my cores too. I can't remember Jpmm mix fomula, some cores are nothing much to mix but I have alots of them. Like Bettlepete, Swordtail, Greentail, Thunderbird, Laughstar & etc etc...

Anyway I still success 1 of 3tries for TorraX. I only mastered 1lv mix skill. It's just amazing. Haha





I saw 2 Garugon today, I was trying to take SS for the Best Shot. But they're too big, I accidently hit them 2 times. This is the closer and best shot I got, Can't see my character....



A little chat with フェイリーさん today, I asked a stupid question. "Are you OL?" And the conversations becomes funny. Because she is a HE.... >_<
Same as Hunter I guess, they like Long Distance attacker. Somehow, he reminds me Hunter www

4 comments:

arisa said...

TorraXおめでとう。
Next TorraX(1)+Greentail(1)=
Dashbell.がんばってね。

I help you if U want to move an item to the other ID.

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
Thanks, the mix success is accident. Haha

It's ok, I will email you when I need. Thanks in advance ^_^

shanastar said...

hi helpmelvup
arisaisbusy
ichyhelpme
mywish
todayinaumm?

IchyPeachy said...

Shanastar,

I'm sorry I did not online Aumm for a month or more... Aumm no friend list, no guild list. Very boring...

My friend is playing my account now.
Lets come back Japan MM, 5th anniversary is おもしろい!