5.03.2009

A little hunt

I hunt a little bit today, Tokichama said the drop rate of Gift Boxes was revised. When I decided to go to PZ, it was too late. The drop is bad... the exchange items and cores is bad too. I'm dissapointed.

Untill today, I still don't get any good core.. www
The P-Stone have been decreased too... So after few hours hunt, my stones still remain same amount.



Anyway I still able to catch a Weisha, after few hours hunting in Low PZ Rudis. My 1day PZ is worthed. Hehehe...

I want to hunt again, but I will start my new job on Monday. Sunday will be a busy day for me too. I don't think I will have time to online. I hope my new job will going well this time after keep changing job in year 2008. I'm tired of working in bad company T.T

So..... Wish me luck ^_^

Enjoy the Premium Week guys~

4 comments:

Tokichama said...

ブリッド改 is the core that value is very high in Japan.
A rare core does not appear from a green box recently.^^;)
スカルジャdrop!Congratulations!

IchyPeachy said...

トキちゃまさん,

I see...
Yes, Rare core doesn't appear anymore. I am too late, 残念です。

Thanks ^_^
スカルジャ is small core.. haha

arisa said...

Omedetou Ichy!

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa

arigatou ^_^