5.16.2009

Aumm, Green & Blue

I'm flu... I used alots of tissue paper yesterday T_T

Shanastar looking for me? lol

I did not online for longtime, but he was whispering me today. We go to Dragon Room together, I was trying to help but the game is lag....



I told him I want to see him at Green sever, so we meet at green server. Green server is very quite server. I thought.... in the town only few people. But walk through the town to warp, the blazerhino was all in a line.

お!!すごい!!I took SS www






He want to meet arisa, but arisa wasn't online when we go there. Only MELROSE is online in my list. hm....


Shanastar talk alots.... (笑)

I only understand 10% in the conversations.. but it still fun, haha.. I hope he can speak english better, I can't understand... >_<


He taught me HakuRyu is FireDuke, Shaoron is BabyFireDuke.

Haku Haku.... cute name ww

3 comments:

arisa said...

U are busy work and many server MM haha.

Konpachi said...

Cool Blazerhino´s,hahahaha(I have one in server 2,have payed 400kk in the time of playing,lolz)

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
I'm busy work, but I miss MM and I miss you haha

@Konpachi
Japan MM very difficult make GP.. I want to buy good core but I always not enough GP. >_<

Can you teach me how do u make GP?