1.12.2009

Mr.Ryo

arisa was trying to hunt EC1 at Aumm Lunancy today, but... seems like Aumm really been having alots of bugs. Archimonde & arisa drop SUP at Lunancy....(Thought Cowtamer told me Korea MM, Lunancy 5th floor drop boost) All I can do is just use my Zink character to hunt noobs core. Listen to other people....

I want to play too.....033


It's been a long time Mr.Ryo is in my friendlist, the first day we make friend is the day I make friend with Fukubukun too. I found my post it was 3th of August. Haha The post is HERE I used to asked him what is his name in romanji. But the answer was still in Japanese, I can't read the name. Thought someday I will be able to read... but when I changed my computer to Japan's Window, the words becomes very small.

039すみません~

I'm glad to have a friend can help me translate... Capsule-chan help me to read his name. Thank you very much~






I tried to mix necklace 70lv today, but the result is failed again. I'm trying to hunt EC1 at Rojeta, but seems like the drop rate is very low... Lags killed my core 3times at Monez map too... Today, a little chat with BANN-chan as well, we talked about Aumm. Japan MM is getting much more important to me....

059I feel happy about it.


I can't wait to login my char in Aumm. I think, I will try my best to help all JPmm players if they come to Aumm!!


P/s: End chan, I saw your GP only 500k++.... wwww

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make equips is good items but succes rate is low...
Ganbatute!

U wrong,I got SUP in Lunacy from snowyang.

IchyPeachy said...

hm.... I make alots hand glove and others 63lv. Necklace and Bracelet is rare I think... it is more difficult than others.

Ok I changed.. haha sorry.