1.23.2009

Almost Holiday!!

This few day I am very tired.... Working hard to prepare to finish all the jobs before holiday, my colleages all already in holiday. I have to clean the office alone today.... (T.T)

Yesterday, Aumm Gyvs, syto and anakin... alots of message received from them in the MSN. I saw it when I back to the office, I don't have time to reply because too many things to do in the office. Somehow..... I don't feel like want to play in Aumm.

So I go to Jpmm, a peacefull place for me. (^_^)



I saw this today, Hakumen + Turtle! It is cute, haha..

Last week I try to do the Mother Quest, I'm having difficult time when talk to Mubiri and Tano. I changed my window to Japan version but the words is too small.... So I still have to ask for arisa's help. I only able to find Mojya(Ice-Cream) and Tatu (Tree), the NPC is new. Ikemen NPC!! (*o*)



The rewards for me is a ... Tako soup? But only last 1hour. There is other prize but I'm too lazy to keep changing my Window's version. It's a good experience.. wwwww


I want to sell core in Auction today, I want to make more GP! But when I check my inventory, arisa told me I can mix my core to others. I checked the fomula in the website and I think I can make Snoyang. Moyashi gave me 1 BattleRoyale longtime ago, if I success Snoyang I will name it Moyashi!
Today, arisa help me mixed an InsaneDoctor 53lv. Now I have to train it and mix a Snoyang!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Happy Chinese New Year!
JP Snoyang Good core GANBATUTE.

Anonymous said...

i forgot my jpmm account
wanna try to go jpmm more
i dont like aumm now...
so messy

hehehehe
enjoy work!
enjoy life!

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
arigatou-
Hai,ganbarimasu!

@Macadamia
There is some fun stuffs in Aumm that Jpmm doesnt have. Both are ok, but too much bugs makes me sick lol
p/s: Thanks for visit my blog ^_^

Anonymous said...

group of traitorous trashtalk...maca the spineless worm