1.04.2009

アネゴ (Anego)

Recently I was busy learning Japanese while watching Japanese drama. Haha... My Japanese Class will only left 2 more class. Thought I did learned something but still.... it still not good enough to communicate with Japan's peoples. So... I shall improve and practice it by myself.

This Drama アネゴ



Is about the OL, 32years old, single. The story is about how she taking care of people around her. With diffrent age and stage of relationships and problems appears around her. Seems like in Japan, women who middle age like her is very difficult time. But I think this is a good drama for me.

I like the movie story especially related to "Affairs". This case always been in my head, people who married must have their own thought about having an affair, me too. For now, my age 25th. Affairs will be a game, I want to feel the heart beat after the few years of bored marriage. The possible for me for having an affair is 50% 50%. Women in diffrent ages, will have the diffrent opinion about this, I look forward what is my opinion when I am 30th. Haha..

Anyway, I'm still in the middle Episod of this Drama. I'll write my thought about this drama after I finished it.

Well... JPMM.



Reading arisa and other friends blog is my daily routine favorite time. Although I don't have much time to spend in the game. But I feel happy when I read their blogs, So please update your blogs everyday... haha ^_^

I'm getting boring to say Thank You Very Much to arisa almost everyday (笑). I've been trouble him since I play Jpmm... wwww The New Year events is fun, can't read Japanese been very difficult for me. But, everytime I see Capsule and arisa blogs talking about they get the prize. I can feel the Happiness too...

So... Good Luck for tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remembered drama Anego.
It is the drama that Ryoko Shinihara played the leading part.
It was televised in Japan 3 or 4
years ago.

I update blog every day.
Ganbarimasu!

IchyPeachy said...

I finished the drama 5am this morning. It is a very good Japanese drama I can learn alots!

Hai~ Ganbarimasu! ^_^