1.10.2009

Aumm New Fomula

I meet NoirMc today.

He is opening market and the title was Acientkiller = ?+?

Thought maybe some Japan MM friends come to Aumm, they maybe want to know the fomula. I translated some fomula from Korea MM official website. I'm too lazy to do all, So I select some rare core. MixOpera will update all the Guides. I Think it will be easier just to see the picture. The name is not necessary, if you want to know. Please check Aumm website. Haha~

So.... Douzo!

Korea MM core's name is diffrent, I need to check one by one for these fomula. Maybe will be wrong, If you want to check it by yourself here is the link I translated CLICK HERE

Others:-

Neosoul (SB05):

soul (SB02) + fushu (ゴア)

soul (SB02)+ stoner(ゴーレム)

Bombergun (ジェッター):

neosoul (SB05) + insane (超ドクトル)

neosoul (SB05)+ dasha (タシャベル)

Foxxy (銀狐):

whitewags (ゴブリン) + siper (バグラン)

Gokuma (ゴクマ):

insane (超ドクトル) + neosilver (ネオグラン)

insane (超ドクトル) + pumped (ジャック)

Black kugutu (カイライ):

kugutu (クグツ)+ kingdusty(ブラウモス)

kugutu (クグツ)+ phoenix (フェニックス)

Battleroyale(ドラーグ):

battledragon (バドラ)+ shoopedup (ラクタート)

battledragon (バドラ)+ asakayza(ダリスン)

battledragon (バドラ)+ mysticyoyo (フットン)

Mintclaw(ミントニャン):

dasha + wingcrusher (クラッシャー)

Phoenix (フェニックス):

swordtail(ピックテイル) + battleroyale (ドラーグ)

swordtail(ピックテイル) + tbird (コンドル)

Madtailor(マッドテイル):

swordtail(ピックテイル) + rainova (ハクタク)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!
Thanks Ichy!
Very easy mix rea core.
But Majirita NPC no selling EC1.
Where can get EC??

Anonymous said...

wow
You are very terrible.
It knows well ・・・

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa

This only a little fomula ^_^
You give me many fomula too!
Many people look for EC1 now. If follow Korea MM, Devil told me only Lunancy Drop. All Lunancy monster drop randomly.

Easy fomula makes Aumm no more rare cores... -.-

@Aka NoirMc
I hope the list can help you! ^o^