1.12.2009

Show off lol

Today I din't do much. Most of my time in Aumm because I'm busy cleaning my house to preparing for Chinese New Year.



xxjinxx was died in Herseba today, he lost 20% EXP. It is funny, everybody was asking. How you die??? I was wondering it must be the poison skill. But not much people know about the new skill, so ... it might be bug.

Discovering all the new things in Aumm is fun, somehow I feel like everthings is start all over again. today whenI was chatting in Herseba together with arisa, I use my level 1 high speed on Rakion. I keep laughing when she ask, Who did that?!! Who did that?!!... I'm showing off with the new skill. 053


Today, I'm able to meet arisa and Archimonde! Somehow, taking the SS when talking to arisa in the town, I feel very warm. It's been a longtime, we have not spend the time together in Aumm. However, it's still very regrettable because it is not my main char. Hopefully I can use my character by tomorrow.

Today also a little chat with Cowtamer in Msn.

020He told me that WanToDevil will not update the fulllist in MixOpera within this few weeks. Maybe will be few months later. They were thinking, it is very easy to mix now. If the list come out too fast, all of the cores will no longer as a RARE CORE. I'm agreed with this.

The fulllist was offer by them, but I don't like mixing. They told me that, I can always ask them for the fomula whenever I need. I feel glad ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to fullmix list.
If u get,meil me please.

Anonymous said...

Because I did not know that sub of ichy is zinc, I do wish if I meet this time

IchyPeachy said...

@Arisa
I emailed it to you ^_^

@BANN

It's ok, haha
Because my chara error, Zink is only use for temporily. I have your name in my friendlist ^_^