7.20.2009

Stalking around

Whole day JPMM.

I'm hunting Blue Rabi from morning to afternoon. It's drop when I almost give up... Thought alots of people was trying to get it too.


This is my Blue Rabi (Blue Raboo) Nimble type tho~ ふうふふふふふ.. (This laugh learned from Tokichama w)

I admired the tiny Baby Base cores... so cute. This SS taken at Blue server.



Nightime, arisa still haven't online. I was almost alone whole day.. =.= Nobody talking to me was very boring. However I still having fun when hunting at Lunancy Dungeon. I drop EC2 Insect and Mystic, also a weird item. I don't know what is it. (?_?)




After finished training, I go to White server look for Tokichama.


I cannot read the name, only can see the colour of the character. The red Phoy hasted me and talked to me.

Her name is "Ru", I asked her if the Black Phoy is Tokichama? She told me yes.

トキ = fgfL (Screen name, hahaha)


First impression, Tokichama have 2 guards with him. (Red & White) www


Good to see Ru-Chan wasn't in ROM. If she don't talk to me, I probably will not know that was him.



I was exited when I see Eye-Chan open market. I think he is AFK... we din't talk. So stay Cool.. ww
I wish to see them soon (*^_^*)

3 comments:

arisa said...

Sry Im busy Weekend&Holiday.
Lunacy8F drop item is Quest item.
U get 8(or9? forgot)type book.
U can go 9F.
Same Au valos dunjyon 4F quest.

Tokichama said...

When did you log in during?
I wanted you to make a bet of a roar..><
In addition, please come!

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
No problem, no problem!
You're the best father in MM! ^o^
I'm jealous to your family... haha

I forgot the book where drop. It's drop from Garlingz (Easy kill) Need many books?

@Tokichama
It was... Hm... Japan time 18:00-19:00 I think. But you Afk, Ru-chan told me it was you. Because only you're Black Phoy in the market.ww

You tell me tell me time (Jp Time) I will come to you, ok? ^_^