7.16.2009

Colourfull Rabit


Found this SS at Sunday さん BLOG, Colourfull Rabits!! wwwwwww

This summer, all versions of MM implement cute monster ^o^

Tonight I have to go to a Birthday Party, so I won't be able to online. I want to meet my friends in MM. I want to play JPMM and meet Tokichama at Black server, and also Gaku and some peoples from other servers.

Lastnight I tried to download the update but it keep disconnect in the middle of downloading. Maybe I should download the new client from the Official Website?

Tomorrow night I have Japanese Class. Now I'm learning ことができます form & た+ り + ことがあります。It is confusing... て form, り form, なければなりません form, ことが form... so many changes... @.@

日本語、がんばります!!

4 comments:

arisa said...

I think New cliant download good.

Yellow Rabi name is pineapple Rabi.

IchyPeachy said...

Ok, I will download again.
I thought Yellow Rabi is Lemon Rabi? Next time Peach Rabi!! ^o^

Tokichama said...

Is it a colorful rabbi?
It is very pretty^^
I make an original movie now!
I want to photograph you by all means..
Cannot you yet download JP?@@;;

IchyPeachy said...

Tokichama,

I want to take Screenshot with you too! www I'm trying to download JPMM by all means.

私はJpmmにお会いしてまいります。