7.07.2009

IchyPeachy Vs arisa

Interesting Title... ^0^

Today login arisa was there cleaning his warehouse. No others Shinigami member online, always me and arisa only. haha...

We chatting and I use the armour in the middle of chat without telling arisa, the screen shut down! Haha... This Armour is very intresting, I wonder how long the GM will take to fix this bug. It's already 1week after I report the bug.



About this Madtailor, its belongs to Hubster. The name still remain, Stingray, It's lv98. arisa still keep it in the warehouse, I think everybody was still miss the old time. Time has passed, althought it might never come back again, but the memory will always there in our mind.


Free Battle Zone.



Thought Japan MM is the greatest damage you can make. But arisa still good with his 75lv weapon. Only 3-5 hits, already took my 50% HP.... he is strong in every mm =.=


I want to make Synergy, soon.


After I make my own synergy, lets PK again!




Before leaving Fbz, I used the armour and make people in FBz disconnect again. (*_*)



Hasta La Vista Baby!!

2 comments:

arisa said...

Ichy is the strongest if U attach
小龍鎧......

IchyPeachy said...

arisa,

If you want I give it to you, So you will be the Strongest in ALL MM!! haha