7.11.2009

Internet Breakdown


My house phone cannot call out(Again) =.=
Thought the internet was connected together with the Phone, so.... no signal again. My internet keep disconnected again and again.... #*@@!#!@#*!@#!@

It's almost done updated but disconnect again. I want to throw away my modem and Laptop!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr.......................


After the vomit case, my body becomes weak... Caught a flu and cough now, when I cough a little blood comes out. I feel dizzy, but good thing is I did not fever. So.... Not H1N1, Haha!! ^_^

I hope I can get well soon... and also the lousy internet.. =.=



4 comments:

Tokichama said...

Is a phone line cut off?
I was not able to log in, too.
I had a hard time@@;;
Please play a Japanese black door by all means^_^

arisa said...

Because the game client was updated in the latest edition, you uninstall present JPMM and think that I had better install it from the beginning.

IchyPeachy said...

@Tokichama
Yes, it is phone line cut off. The service company doesn't want to come to fix it. I want to change my internet service!

I want to meet you and your other friends too!! But need to wait my internet come back.. >_<

@arisa
Hm.... I will try when I get my internet back at home.
I want to meet you so bad... >_<

Tokichama said...

Ok.
I wait all the time.Your coming..
Please come to the door of the silver.^^
This one has many line cutting now@@;;