7.16.2009

Mashimaro Event

Very Cute events... www

Cash event again, need to buy Ticket at the MixMall 600LC.



This is the NPC you can Access to Mashimaro Map. There is few stage of Level, you can only access depends on you ticket & your level. High level player can't go to low level map, I'm not sure if you have the low level ticket. Maybe I will try... Because killing the monster inside is slow.. Maybe if low level monster you will drop items easier.


Knucklehead taught me to get the core at MixBuilder NPC at herseba, there it goes. NeoMashimaro. XD Kawaaaaiiiii........





There is another events called "Soul Chicken soup" you need to collect certain items then go exchange at the NPC. The chicken was cute too.. lol


This is the hence status
Mine is 120Lv




Mashimaro fighting by using "shit", throwing to each other.. it is dirty... =.=

Syto told me this map will drop Cursed Mark, Blessed Synergy & etc good items, but so far I did not drop any, so do Knucklehead. Need to hunt more? I don't know...

2 comments:

arisa said...

Good items drop hard.....this map.
I got Holy water only.

IchyPeachy said...

Yea, very hard to drop..
I want to try buy low level ticket.. maybe