7.27.2009

Changes in Aumm



The attack of cores was changed, also the sound of cores. My favorite sounds of Gokuma changed from "Zing Zing Zing" becomes "Blip blip blip". Fairudo's attack appears Fair on it's mouth. And When Foxxy attack it's ass came up .. =.= Hm... like a cat? It's interesting anyway.





I saw a familiar character when I'm huting at Ruins Rudis. It was...

〆End〆!!!!



I'm exited, but when I want to talk to him. He logout already.. Shadowdittz told me the friendlist bug still exist, I hope I can see him online again.




Shinigami guild becomes boring, I let shanastar come into the guild. Archimonde seems very happy with it, but the conversations was abit funny. Both of them speaking their own topic... =.=

I don't understand if they understand each other? www

But it was funny~ w





At last, few ECs drop.
I hunted with something, atleast I don't log out with the result "Zero".

Tomorrow, Ganbatuteh! BladeDasha and WingStomer!

1 comment:

〆End〆 said...

I'm glad to meet you!

yesterday,I was happy